亚洲91视频,国产91网,久久久久久久久久久久久久久国产,亚洲一区二区三区日本久久九,亚洲日本久久,国产精品久久久99,亚洲欧美一区二

   

No pesticide detected in dumplings

(CCTV.com)
Updated: 2008-02-04 09:45

Tests on Chinese-made dumplings suspected of causing food poisoning in Japan passed a local inspection, a quarantine chief said on Saturday.

Local authorities released their testing results at a Saturday press conference in Shijiazhuang, the capital of Hebei Province, saying no harmful pesticides had been found so far.

Cheng Fang, Director of Hebei Entry-Exit Inspection & Quarantine Bureau said "We investigated samples of the dumplings exported to Japan, as well as dumplings produced within 11 days around October first and October 20th. No traces of the pesticide have been found."

Earlier, Japan had reported that at least 10 people in the country had gotten ill, after eating dumplings produced by Hebei-based Tianyang Food company between October first and October 20th.

China has carried out a full investigation. Cooperating with the investigation, the Hebei company suspended production on Wednesday afternoon, and its products were recalled.



Top China News  
Today's Top News  
Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours