亚洲91视频,国产91网,久久久久久久久久久久久久久国产,亚洲一区二区三区日本久久九,亚洲日本久久,国产精品久久久99,亚洲欧美一区二

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Society

Seven sacked for deadly China school stampede

(Xinhua) Updated: 2015-03-04 19:53

KUNMING - Seven government officials in Southwest China's Yunnan province have been removed from their posts over a school stampede in which six children died last year, local authorities said on Wednesday.

The stampede, which left another 26 students injured, happened on Sept 26 at a primary school in Panlong district of Kunming city, Yunnan's capital.

Among the officials sacked after an investigation into the incident are a deputy district governor and a deputy director of the education bureau of Kunming, the city's anti-graft watchdog said in a statement.

In addition, three people, including the school's headmaster and deputy headmaster, have been placed under judicial investigation.

Highlights
Hot Topics
...