亚洲91视频,国产91网,久久久久久久久久久久久久久国产,亚洲一区二区三区日本久久九,亚洲日本久久,国产精品久久久99,亚洲欧美一区二

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Society

4 dead, 1 missing in south China flood

(Xinhua) Updated: 2015-07-25 19:27

NANNING - Four people were confirmed dead and one remained missing after a minivan was washed away by rainstorm-triggered flood in South China's Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region on Saturday, the local government said.

The minivan, carrying 17 people, was passing an old bridge when it veered off, tumbled into the swelling river and was washed away by rushing torrents at midday, the local government of Jinxiu Yao autonomous county said in a press release.

It said the bridge had been closed for safety considerations several days ago, and half of it was already submerged. But the minivan driver ignored the "no entry" sign.

The other 12 people in the van survived with slight injuries.

Rescuers have retrieved the van and are still searching for the missing passenger, it said.

 

Highlights
Hot Topics
...