亚洲91视频,国产91网,久久久久久久久久久久久久久国产,亚洲一区二区三区日本久久九,亚洲日本久久,国产精品久久久99,亚洲欧美一区二

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Government

Ministry dismisses reports international body changed South China sea charts

By Li Xiaokun (chinadaily.com.cn) Updated: 2016-02-02 16:50

The Foreign Ministry on Tuesday dismissed reports that the International Civil Aviation Organization had changed its aeronautical charts covering parts of the South China Sea, and asked countries not to politicize the charts.

"As we know, the relevant reports are not true," the ministry's spokesperson Lu Kang said at a daily press briefing.

The Vietnamese foreign ministry last month submitted an application to the ICAO, asking the body under the United Nations to change its aeronautical charts covering parts of the South China Sea where China and Vietnam have territorial disputes.

Vietnamese media reported in late January that the ICAO had made the changes according to Vietnam's demands and sent a confirmation letter to Vietnam's civil aviation authorities.

"I would like to note that the aim of drawing an aeronautical chart is to provide convenient and effective air control and navigation service, so as to protect security and order in international civil aviation," Lu said.

"Hopefully, relevant sides will not politicize it."

Highlights
Hot Topics
...