亚洲91视频,国产91网,久久久久久久久久久久久久久国产,亚洲一区二区三区日本久久九,亚洲日本久久,国产精品久久久99,亚洲欧美一区二

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Middle East

Syria's TV denies reports of rebels taking over several areas

(Xinhua) Updated: 2012-07-20 06:52

DAMASCUS - Syrian state TV denied Thursday a barrage of media reports saying that the rebels have taken control of areas in the capital and elsewhere, showing instead a footage picturing killed armed men by the government forces.

It said the media reports, mainly broadcast on the Saudi-funded al-Arabyia TV, aim to lift up the morale of the armed opposition fighters.

The state TV said the army troops is carrying on with their mission to eliminate the armed groups and flush them out of troublesome districts of Damascus. The TV aired a footage picturing killed people, allegedly armed men, lying on ground with weapons beside them in Qaboun district of Damascus.

Activists said the Syrian army overrun Qaboun with tanks, and said that more than 100 people had been killed nationwide Thursday. However, the activists' claim couldn't be verified independently.

Syria's media has been broadcasting messages to the Syrian people, warning them of an alleged foreign media campaign that aims at spreading false news about the collapse of the current administration, especially as the capital is witnessing severe clashes.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...