亚洲91视频,国产91网,久久久久久久久久久久久久久国产,亚洲一区二区三区日本久久九,亚洲日本久久,国产精品久久久99,亚洲欧美一区二

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Middle East

IS launches retaliatory offensives in northern Syria

(Xinhua) Updated: 2015-06-26 09:50

The Observatory said as many as 60 crude barrel bombs were dropped on different rebel positions in Daraa, which led to the killing of six civilians.

The activist group said three Syrian soldiers were killed and three others snatched by rebels during Thursday's battles in Daraa.

Meanwhile, state news agency SANA said government forces killed dozens of terrorists who attempted to attack military positions in Daraa on Thursday.

Citing a military source, SANA said government troops killed 33 terrorists in the countryside of Daraa.

The jihadi groups, mainly the al-Qaida-linked Nusra Front, have been eyeing the full capture of Daraa, due to its location, less than 100 km from the capital Damascus and its proximity to Jordanian borders, where the militants are reportedly receiving supplies.

The pan-Arab al-Mayadeen said the Syrian forces succeeded to foil the attack of the rebels on military positions in Daraa so far, while activists said the battles for Daraa are still ongoing,

the same case in Ayn al-Arab and Hasaka.

Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next Page

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...