亚洲91视频,国产91网,久久久久久久久久久久久久久国产,亚洲一区二区三区日本久久九,亚洲日本久久,国产精品久久久99,亚洲欧美一区二

No severe misappropriation in Shanghai Expo

Updated: 2011-09-30 16:32

(Xinhua)

  Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

SHANGHAI - The 2010 Shanghai World Expo made a total profit of 1.05 billion yuan ($164 million), boosted by ticket sales and sponsorships, according to a report released by the Shanghai municipal audit bureau on Friday.

The auditor said that no severe cases of misappropriated funds were found when the report was compiled.

The report showed that the 184-day event pulled in operating revenues of 13 billion yuan, exceeding its original investment of 11.96 billion yuan.

The expo received 73 million visitors, including 3.5 million from overseas. Ticket sales adding up to 7.3 billion yuan accounted for 56.52 percent of its operating revenues.

Revenues from the sponsorship came out to 3.97 billion yuan.

In addition, the construction of the Expo Park cost a total of 19.7 billion yuan, 1.7 billion yuan more than was previously budgeted, the report said.