亚洲91视频,国产91网,久久久久久久久久久久久久久国产,亚洲一区二区三区日本久久九,亚洲日本久久,国产精品久久久99,亚洲欧美一区二

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Government

556 fugitives captured in 'Fox Hunt 2015'

(Xinhua) Updated: 2015-10-29 15:10

NANJING - A total of 556 suspects have been captured overseas since "Fox hunt 2015" began in April, an official from the Ministry of Public Security (MPS) said on Thursday.

Yang Shaowen, deputy director of the international cooperation department of the MPS, revealed the number during an ongoing foreign law enforcement officers' event held in east China's Jiangsu Province.

Yang said suspects were found in 59 countries and regions, and China has so far sent 62 police officers to 36 embassies and consulates in 30 countries.

"We could not achieve this without the help of all foreign law enforcement liaison officers based in China," Yang said.

"Fox hunt 2015" is part of China's "Skynet" operation targeting suspects in economic crimes, many of them corrupt officials of government departments and state-owned enterprises.

Highlights
Hot Topics
...